Reverse betting football

How to beat the odds with reverse betting football

reverse betting football

reverse betting football

Reverse betting football is the type of football betting where you predict the outcome of a match, and then, instead of betting on who you think will win, you bet on who you think will lose. It’s quite surprising that this concept hasn’t yet made its way into mainstream media since it’s such an interesting way to play football and easily beat the odds. If you’re interested in learning more about reverse betting football, then keep reading!

Reverse Betting Strategy

Reverse betting is a simple yet effective strategy that can be used to win big at football. Here’s how it works: The key is to find a game where you think the underdog has a good chance of winning. This way, you’ll win your bet if they lose, and you’ll lose your bet if they win. To increase your chances of winning, it’s important to do your research and place your bets wisely. With a little bit of luck, you could be cashing in on some big wins! There are two ways to place a reverse bet:

  • Betting against the favorite- It can be found in sportsbooks where three teams are listed as Pick One. Choose the team that you want to bet on as pick one and choose the other two teams (Team A & Team C) as pick two.
  • The Handicap Bet- The handicap is available in sportsbooks where four teams are listed as Pick One. Choose the team you want to bet on as pick one and three of the other teams (Team A, Team B & Team C) as pick two. You’ll notice that there will be a different number associated with each team.

How to make a Reverse Bet on Football

Reverse betting on football can be a great way to beat the odds and make serious profits. Here’s how to do it:

  1. Choose your favorite team.
  2. Go to the website for that team and see who they are playing next.
  3. Check out their current odds of winning (which you can find on many sports sites, such as Odds Shark).
  4. Place your bet inversely – meaning, if they have a 60% chance of winning, then you would place a 40% chance of them losing (or vice versa). So if they have an 80% chance of winning, you would place a 20% chance that they will lose. If they have a 50% chance of winning, then you would place a 50% chance that they will lose or win.
  5. Once you have determined the percentages, go back to Odds Shark and enter those numbers into the column labeled Odds and click Show Results.

You should now see what your chances of winning are. Keep in mind that these numbers may change once the game starts because there is still uncertainty about what will happen until it actually happens. However, this can give you a good idea of whether making this bet is worth your time. Remember that even though there is always risk involved when betting on anything like this, going against these odds could result in much greater rewards than simply picking the obvious winner!

reverse betting football 2022

Where to lay a Reverse Bet

You can make a few different types of bets when Reverse Betting Football. The most common and easiest to understand is the Spread Bet. This is where you bet on whether the team will win by more than the number of points they are favored by or lose by less than the number of points they are underdog by. The next type of bet is the Moneyline Bet. This is where you bet on which team will win outright, regardless of the point spread.

Finally, there is the Total Bet. This is where you bet on whether the combined score of both teams will be over or under a certain number. These three types of bets are called Un-decided Bets because it doesn’t matter what the line is for that game, if you want to bet on it, then it’s an Un-decided Bet. To decide how much money you want to risk on these bets you need to calculate your return rate (percentage). If your return rate is between 45% and 55%, then your risk-to-reward ratio should be 2:1. If your return rate is over 55%, then your risk-to-reward ratio should be 1:1.

You also need to set up a limit for yourself in case things go south, so no matter what happens, you won’t risk more than x amount of dollars. After calculating all this information about each game and determining the appropriate betting strategy for each one, write down your choices, so you don’t forget! Remember that anything can happen in sports; don’t expect every one of your bets to win. It’s always good to know exactly how much cash you have at stake before placing a bet, so keep track of your finances as well as everything else!

Reverse Betting Odds

Reverse football is a system where you bet on all the outcomes of a match, not just the winner. This means that you stand to make a profit no matter who wins. With traditional betting, if you place £100 and your team loses, you lose £100. However, with reverse betting, if your team loses, then there’s still a chance for it to come back in the later stages and win, so your money won’t be lost in vain.

The key is identifying bets with more than one outcome, such as corners or yellow cards. The critical rule of thumb when playing this game is the more times something can happen in the match, the higher its potential payout. For example, when predicting whether or not there will be a goal scored during a particular game, you should also factor in whether or not it will go into extra time before deciding on an answer. For example, if you predict that there will be a goal scored but don’t think it’ll reach extra time, then it’s best to pick ‘No’.

The concept is simple enough, but what are the pros and cons? Well, given that any result has some degree of probability of occurring, this strategy always gives players a chance at coming out ahead. But the downside is: sometimes things might not work out in your favor!

reverse betting football online

Reverse Betting Payouts

Reverse betting can be a great way to win big in football games. With this type of bet, you essentially bet against the spread. So, if 7 points favor a team, you bet they would lose by less than 7 points. The payouts for reverse bets can be huge, especially if you know how to pick your spots. Here are a few tips to help you make the most of your reverse bets:

  1. Don’t go all in and bet the farm. Instead, use a small percentage of your bankroll to see what happens first.
  2. Watch out for teams that had already had two or more losses in their previous five games, as these teams might not come back from an early deficit like they used to when they were winning more often. 3. Be aware of home-field advantage; don’t expect too much from visiting teams and use them only as long shots so you don’t lose too much money should they come through with a victory on the road.
  3. Always consider who is playing quarterback for each team since it will affect both passing and running effectiveness as well as defense vs. offense schemes and tendencies in gameplay strategy.
  4. Don’t gamble on third-string quarterbacks unless you have a strong hunch about their performance in the upcoming game.
  5. To maximize your chances of winning with reverse bets, look for players who excel at special teams and typically get opportunities during extra point attempts (such as kickers).

Onboarding FAQs

1. What is reverse betting football?

Reverse betting football is a type of betting where you bet on the team that you think will lose.

2. Why would I want to bet on the team that’s going to lose?

With reverse betting, you can often get better odds than if you were simply betting on the team that’s going to win.

3. How do I know which team is going to lose?

There’s no surefire way to know which team will lose, but there are a few things you can look at to give yourself a better chance of picking the right team. First, look at the teams’ records. If one team has a much worse record than the other, they’re more likely to lose.

4. Does it work all the time?

No, not always. But when it does work out, it pays off big!

5. What are some reasons why my hunch might be wrong?

There are several reasons why your hunch might be wrong:

  • Your favorite team isn’t playing.
  • The underdog is really good.
  • You don’t have enough information about the game in order to make an educated guess about who’s going to win.

reverse betting football casino


There are a lot of different ways to bet on football, but one of the most popular is the reverse bet. A reverse bet is when you bet on two teams in a single game but don’t know which team will win. Instead, you’re betting on which team will lose. If both teams do end up winning, then your money is refunded. When this happens, you’ve done what’s called betting wrong. But if the first team that wins does so by more than 10 points, then your payout can be quite significant.

Read More

Posts not found

Sorry, no other posts related this article.

Weekend promotion with free bonus up to $ 10
Slots 100% Welcome Bonus Up To ₱8000
Rescue Bonus Up to ₱688
Live casino 100% welcome bonus
Deposit ₱100 FREE ₱150